We are looking for a .Net developer with 2 or 3 Years of experience to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be creating Database architecture design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams & clients to produce software design & architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven 2 or 3-Years’ experience as a .NET Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework(MVC), SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
• Knowledge and experience on C# language is a must and the rest of the.NET languages are added advantage (e.g., Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience on any of the Email APIs are a must
• Knowledge on creating a .job/.bat file to communicate with the external application is an added advantage