Role and responsibilities :
– DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of the software.
– Version Control for All Production Artifacts.
– Continuous Integration and Deployment.
– Automated Acceptance Testing.
– Peer Review of Production Changes.
– High-Trust Culture.
– Proactive Monitoring of the Production Environment.
– Coaches team members to help them scale up faster and meet deliverables.
– Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
– Provide day-to-day support of multiple environments such as production, staging, and development in the internal cloud.
– Ability to Work closely with other departments to resolve systems, application, and customer issues.
– Document and update procedures and processes as necessary.
Technical Skills Requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
– CI/CD pipeline with detailed understanding of Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory, and Terraform.
– Branching models and code merging to assist the development team.
– Python, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Perl, Shell, TCL, Docker, EC2, EMR, etc
– Continuous Integration, configuring and installing Linux applications such as Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins, MySQL, Apache
– Install software packages from source as required. Experience in setting up production grade DevOps process for multiple environment setup (Dev, QA, UAT, Stage, Prod etc.)
– Troubleshoot, isolate and resolve issues related to systems or networking quickly..
– File systems: NFS, CIFS, iSCSI. IPv4 networking: including TCP/IP, SMTP/POP/IMAP, HTTP/S, LDAP"
– Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
– Self-motivated and self-driven to work against tight timelines
– Team player have the ability to multi-task based on project needs
Skills: AWS Devops, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Python scripting